- Tools /
- On-Page SEO Checker
On-Page SEO Checker
Why is SEO text analysis important?
First, it is necessary to understand how successful your webpage will be in the promotion. You can also analyze your competitors' webpages before writing your text. Do a semantic analysis of several pages from the top search results for the queries you want, and check which keywords they contain and the number of occurrences. This will help you write a well-optimized text or adjust an old one.
How to do a content analysis?
To perform an SEO analysis of the text, type the keywords on which you want to check the webpage and the URL into the appropriate fields. Then click "Check".
- In the received report, you will get an overall status of the webpage.
- Next, we describe the main text optimization parameters: title, description, H1-H6 headers, and text length.
- In the "Relevancy" section, you will see separately the keyword phrases you have entered for checking and the words that make up these phrases. In addition, it will show the number of occurrences, the level of relevance, and their presence in the tags on the website.
- Below, you will see a similar table with all the words found in the text.
- We recommend regularly auditing the content of your webpages and those from the top results of the search engine to ensure that your website is well-ranked.
How are nausea and water content of the text calculated?
Nausea of text is the ratio of repeated keywords to the total number of words in the text. In other words, spam. For example, if the word ""nausea"" occurs five times in a 500-word text, nausea is 1%.
The water content is the ratio of meaningless words to the total number of words. These words are also called ""stop words"". For example, pronouns, interjections, conjunctions, particles, appealings, and other parts of speech that do not change the meaning of the text. These words are often added to increase the volume to make it look bigger (to correspond with the task) or reduce nausea. The water content can not be zero, so you should aim for 60% at most.
If the text is spammed enough, search engines may downgrade the webpage as uninformative.
What does the service check?
Text Optimisation Assessment Checking relevance to the main query, an exact match of the keyword phrase in the Title, H2-H5 headings and text, meta-tagging errors, list of most used words, nausea, and overall volume of text.
SEO images Checking if all the images are available for search engines and users. The list of all images with meta tag analysis and keyword occurrences in the alt and title tags.
Link Analysis Searching for broken links and making up a list of internal and external links to determine their type, indexing status, and anchor.
**Micro markup search Checking if Schema.org and Open Graph are implemented correctly and thumbnail works when publishing your link.
Technical parameters Determination of indexability by checking the server HTTP header, Meta-Tag, Robots.txt, and MetaRefresh. Checking the encoding, specified canonical page, HTML size, and page response time.